Runners taking part in the Friday 5K Solo Run #2 powered by PUMA on Friday 28 August 2020 will stand a chance to win their share of spectacular sponsor prizes!
“The Friday 5K Solo Run has been the source of a lot of excitement,” says Agne du Plessis, Stillwater Sports Head of Road Running. “The first event took place last Friday (21 August) and we absolutely love the photographs that have been shared on social media. This week we are counting down to the Friday 5K Solo Run #2 that will take place on 28 August. There are amazing sponsor prizes up for grabs including PUMA, Coca Cola, POWERADE ZERO, Bonaqua Water and Covim Coffee by Rialto. Remember to tag us in all your posts.”
To stand a chance to win runners need to adhere to the requirements listed below.
EVENT DATES: Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA
|1. Friday 5K Solo Run #2||Friday 28 August 2020|
|2. Friday 5K Solo Run #3||Friday 04 September 2020|
|3. Friday 5K Solo Run #4||Friday 11 September 2020|
|4. Friday 5K Solo Run #5||Friday 18 September 2020|
You don’t need to enter or sign up, just go out on Fridays for a 5K run!
PRIZES up for grabs at the Friday 5K Solo Run #2 powered by PUMA:
- PUMA UltraRide Running Shoes to the value of R2 000. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘Why do you run?’ and you could be a winner.
- A case of refreshing Coca Cola, POWERADE ZERO and Bonaqua Water. Upload a pic of you enjoying a Coca-Cola, POWERADE ZERO or Bonaqua Water before during or after your run and you could be a winner.
- A stylish Covim Coffee Machine distributed by Rialto Foods, valued at R3 500. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘why coffee makes your day’ – and you could be a winner.
- to share your photographs and answers to the Absa RYCS social media platforms (Absa RUN YOUR CITY CAPE TOWN 10K, Absa Durban 10K CITYRUN or Absa Joburg 10K CITYRUN).
- each run needs to be completed (and the photograph loaded to social media) by 23:59 pm on the stipulated date.
- to tag @PUMASouthAfrica and use the following hashtag: #AbsaRunYourCity
- to abide by all legal government regulations for exercise.
- at the end of the campaign the names of the runners that complete all five Friday 5K Solo Runs and share their photographs and captions to the Absa RYCS social media platforms will go into a lucky draw for the Grand Prize, an impressive PUMA x FIRST MILE Hamper and a pair of PUMA Ultraride Running Shoes, to the value of R10 000.
For competition Ts&Cs visit CLICK HERE
The Friday 5K Solo Run Series forms part of an exciting campaign that builds up to the Absa RYCS Heritage Day Virtual Run (taking place on Thursday 24 September 2020).
Hashtag: #ForeverFaster #AbsaRunYourCity
For further information on the Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA and/or the Absa Run Your City Series Heritage Day Virtual Run email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit https://runyourcityseries.com/