The Friday 5K Solo Run powered by PUMA has entered the final stretch, with the penultimate run, the Friday 5K Solo Run #4 taking place on Friday 11 September 2020.
“We can’t believe that we are already counting down to the second last Friday 5K Solo Run,” says Agne du Plessis, Stillwater Sports Head of Road Running. “We love how committed the running community has been, with runners having to endure cold temperatures, wind and rain on more than one occasion during the Friday 5K Solo Run Series. This did not stop them from completing their 5km runs and sharing their photographs with us. As a reward we are happy to confirm that there are still loads of awesome sponsor prizes up for grabs. This week runners will stand a chance to win a pair of stylish PUMA UltraRide Running Shoes to the value of R2 000.00, a case of refreshing Coca Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO and Bonaqua Water, a must-have Covim Coffee Machine distributed by Rialto Foods, valued at R3 500.00 and a ‘Wine & Dine Experience on Heritage Day’ worth over R1200.00 (includes a 5-course wine pairing menu experience) compliments of The President Hotel Cape Town. Enjoy this week’s Friday 5K Solo Run with PUMA. Remember to tag us in all your posts and include the hashtag #AbsaRunYourCity.”
EVENT DATES: Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA
|1. Friday 5K Solo Run #4||Friday 11 September 2020|
|2. Friday 5K Solo Run #5||Friday 18 September 2020|
You don’t need to enter or sign up, just go out on Fridays for a 5K run!
PRIZES up for grabs at the Friday 5K Solo Run #4 powered by PUMA:
- PUMA UltraRide Running Shoes to the value of R2 000. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘Why do you run?’ and you could be a winner.
- A case of refreshing Coca Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO and Bonaqua Water. Upload a pic of you enjoying a Coca-Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO or Bonaqua Water before during or after your run and you could be a winner.
- A stylish Covim Coffee Machine distributed by Rialto Foods, valued at R3 500. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘why coffee makes your day’ – and you could be a winner.
- Stand a chance to win a ‘Wine & Dine Experience on Heritage Day’ worth over R1200 (includes a 5-course wine pairing menu experience) compliments of The President Hotel Cape Town. Upload a pic of you outside the President Hotel before, during or after your run and you could be a winner.
- to share your photographs and answers to the Absa RYCS social media platforms (Absa RUN YOUR CITY CAPE TOWN 10K, Absa Durban 10K CITYRUN or Absa Joburg 10K CITYRUN).
- each run needs to be completed (and the photograph loaded to social media) by 23:59 pm on the stipulated date.
- to tag @PUMASouthAfrica and use the following hashtag: #AbsaRunYourCity
- to abide by all legal government regulations for exercise.
- at the end of the campaign the names of the runners that complete all five Friday 5K Solo Runs and share their photographs and captions to the Absa RYCS social media platforms will go into a lucky draw for the Grand Prize, an impressive PUMA x FIRST MILE Hamper and a pair of PUMA Ultraride Running Shoes, to the value of R10 000.
For competition Ts&Cs CLICK HERE
The Friday 5K Solo Run Series forms part of an exciting campaign that builds up to the Absa RYCS Heritage Day Virtual Run (taking place on Thursday 24 September 2020).
EXCITING NEWS: The RYCS Tracking App is READY to be downloaded from the Google Play and App Store. The Tracking App must be used to track runner’s progress on their actual route, while showing their ‘virtual position’ on the Cape Town, Durban or Joburg event routes.
To page through the Event DigiMag CLICK HERE
Hashtag: #ForeverFaster #AbsaRunYourCity
For further information on the Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA and/or the Absa Run Your City Series Heritage Day Virtual Run email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit https://runyourcityseries.com/